Pre occupancy unit evaluation for rental analysis.
Screening, qualifying and placement of new tenant. This includes unit showings and a move in inspection with the new tenant. We have written screening criteria guidelines. These guidelines may be modified to meet most landlord individual requests.
When placing the tenant we collect all move-in money (rent, security deposits, and other fees).
Tenants will sign appropriate legal documents, which will then be transferred to the owner.
These may include:
– Applicant Screening disclosure
– Rental Application
– Rental Agreement
– Move-in inspection / unit condition form
– Smoke detector addendum / disclosure
– Lead based paint hazards disclosure
– Pet / Aid Animal Addendum
– Permission to show agreement
– Addendum prohibiting criminal activity
. Â At our normal monthly disbursement you will receive: owner funds, tenant security deposit to hold and appropriate rental documents.
full time management:
Services: (All the services listed above)
With These Additional Services Included:
– Monthly collection of rents
– Disbursement of owner funds as instructed by owner. (Direct Deposit available to local banks)
– A record of all expenses (owner will receive copies – originals kept at office)
– A monthly ledger with explanation of expenses
– A year end recap and Federal 1099 form.
– Monthly newsletter to keep you informed of Lincoln City rental market and other issues.
– Periodic property inspections.
– Security Deposits: We handle the collection, retention and settlement of tenant security deposit
mandated by Oregon State Statues.
– Ongoing review of property earning capacity and maintenance needs.
– Coordination of necessary repairs. Services and maintenance with qualified personal.
– Management of tenants disputes including FED actions if necessary. [
– 24 hour tenant emergency contact pager service.